Code of Conduct
The Mission and How We Fulfill It
Our Mission is to support Ukrainians against Russian aggression in Odesa and Southern Ukraine.
How we achieve Manifest Mira’s mission is just as important as its fulfillment. For this reason, Manifest Mira has set out guidelines on the behaviors and processes of its directors, volunteers, partners, and other stakeholders. Anyone involved in our organization is expected to act in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
In all situations and with all people:
• Be respectful.
• Be honest.
• Do your best. To the best of your ability.
• Speak up.
We aim to create an enjoyable, open and satisfying environment. Even under challenging situations (ex. Stress of living in a country under invasion....). If you see something that could be improved or is not right, speak up. If you need help completing a task, please ask.
In addition to these general behaviors, we expect everyone involved:
- Live the Humanitarian Principles of Humanity, Impartiality, Independence and Neutrality.
- To keep the identities of the people we assist anonymous. Unless they explicitly consent to their identities being published.
- Protect the safety of others. Whether that be online or near an active conflict zone.
- Refrain from active participation in military and political activities.
By agreeing to volunteer for or represent Manifest Mira in any way, you are agreeing to abide by the Code of Conduct. Breaches of this Code may result in corrective action up to termination of your involvement with Manifest Mira.